Physics ~ Week 1


Class Reflection 💫


I have to say I’m hyped about the syllabus for this course.‘Synchronicity’ by Carl Jung, is one of the most challenging books I’ve read independently of formal study. While I retained some juicy bits, I am so excited to have the guidance of a teacher and the counsel of the class to be able to grasp this topic more fully. I loved the discussion on the cyclical nature of time, the spiraling nature of the moon’s orbit, and the alignment of the galactic center in 2012. Sharing some connections —

 

“I live my life in widening circles that reach out across the world. I may not complete this last one, but I give myself to it.”
Rainer Maria Rilke

 

“…for why should it not enclose my own experience as well as the past and future history of the universe? The egg is the macrocosm and the microcosm, the dividing line between the Big and the Small which makes it impossible to see the whole. To possess a telescope without its other essential half — the microscope — seems to me a symbol of the darkest incomprehension.”
Leonora Carrington, ‘Down Below’

 

Per the article on meditation and its effects on health — I was speaking to a friend and she mentioned that, when sick and not wanting to wait to see a doctor in Copenhagen, she asked a doctor friend what she should do to heal quicker. The doctor (a western practitioner) said that she should sleep and relax because you heal 7x faster when asleep. Interesting to think of what is happening in the quantum field during that time, how time is expressed, and its relation to Alpha / Theta waves. Lovely that relaxation is a universally recognized method of healing. 

 


* Bio *

 

My name is Hanna. Alchemy, art, mythology, and astrology call to me. I began learning Reiki in the winter, though I have mostly practiced on myself and my plants. I read the tarot. Symbols that speak to me are spirals, snakes, and seeds. Light and shadows, leaves in the wind, and walking barefoot on the earth bring me joy. My not so guilty pleasures are dark chocolate, roses, and candlelight.

 

This is my first trimester here — I am coming from a career in design and environmental work #fortheoceans. I have witnessed profound healing in those I love through this sacred medicine. I wish to focus my studies on women’s health, beauty, and vitality. To help women to reconnect with their physical forms, and experience the pleasure that comes from deep reverence to their being. In my studies, I hope to become further in touch with my own body and to deeply commune with the spirit of plants and the nature of the universe. 


 

Comments

  1. I really enjoyed reading your blog entry. You write beautifully, like poetry. Thank you

    Bev

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment